- About Us
Anxious for Nothing
Sunday Afternoon Women’s Bible Study
- Sundays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- January 21 – April 22, 2018
- Cost: $20 for the books
- Led by Ellen Carpenter and Team
In Anxious for Nothing, New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado gives hope and solutions even when you answer yes to questions such as these:
- Do you feel weighed down with worry?
- Does the uncertainty and chaos of life keep you up at night?
- Are fears and negative thoughts your frequent companions?
- Could you use some CALM?
We all experience anxiety as a part of life but it can sometimes affect us so much that it steals our joy and inhibits our ability to live with peace and strength. This encouraging study offers tools from Scripture to help us combat the onslaught of anxiety, view struggles and bad news through eyes of faith in God’s sovereignty, and learn how to replace an outlook of fear and anxiety with trust and calm.
Anxious for Nothing is a powerful study for anyone wanting to discover how God is bringing us to a life of freedom and wholeness. Led by licensed counselor Ellen Carpenter, and Team.
- What: 12-week Women’s Bible Study with book, study guide and weekly DVD lessons
- When: Sundays, 4:00-6:00 p.m., January 21 – April 22, 2018
- Cost for Book and Study Guide: $21, payable at first class
- Led by: Ellen Carpenter, MA, LPC, CLC, with Team ~ Debi Jones, Sharon Mize, Julie Chandler, and Kay Cox
01/21/2018 - 4:00pm