- About Us
10 week Sunday Evening Women’s Bible Study
- Begins September 10, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Cost: $16 for the book and workbook
In Becoming Myself, New York Times bestselling author, Stasi Eldredge of Ransomed Heart Ministries explores why the most important journey you can take is the one of becoming your true self through the love of God. This study invites you to participate more fully in the process of becoming who God created you to be – and helps us with questions such as these:
- Is it possible to change when I’ve been stuck for so long?
- How do I move beyond my fears?
- What are God’s dreams for me?
- How can I let go of negative thoughts about myself?
- What does it look like to become a woman of faith?
Becoming Myself is a hope-filled study for anyone wanting to discover how God is bringing us to a life of freedom and wholeness. Led by Ellen Carpenter and the team: Debi Jones, Sharon Mize, Julie Chandler, and Kay Cox.
09/10/2017 - 4:00pm
09/17/2017 - 4:00pm
09/24/2017 - 4:00pm
10/01/2017 - 4:00pm
10/08/2017 - 4:00pm
10/15/2017 - 4:00pm
10/22/2017 - 4:00pm
10/29/2017 - 4:00pm
11/05/2017 - 4:00pm
11/12/2017 - 4:00pm