- About Us
Bible Study & Enrichment
All classes are open to everyone (MUMC membership is not required)! FREE CHILDCARE is provided by reserving it when you sign up for the course, or by emailing Childcare@ManchacaUMC.org. Click on the upcoming class titles below to learn more about them and to register online. Click HERE to open a map of the Manchaca UMC campus.
Other Groups You Might Want to Check Out
- Adult Sunday School Classes
- On-Going Small Groups for Adults
- Upper Room Online School or Upper Room Daily Devotional
Current Bible Studies and Workshops
- 4-week study beginning November 27
- Monday Evenings, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Led by Mark Hixon, Director of Worship and Fine Arts.
- Cost: $18 for the workbook that includes both the Advent and Lent sessions.
- 4 week Advent study beginning November 28
- Tuesday Evenings, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Led by Rev. Andy Smith
- Cost: $15 for the book
GriefShare is a faith-based weekly seminar and support group for people who are grieving the death of someone close to them. At GriefShare, you learn valuable information about recovering from grief and renewing your hope for the future.
- Sunday afternoons, September 10 - December 17, 2017, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: $15 for participant workbook
- Led by Deanna Custer and David Luna
Financial Peace University is a 9-week, life-changing program to help you change your financial future!
- Thursday evenings, 7-8:30, Begins Sept. 14
- Led by Christina Moon
- Cost: $90 Membership Kit (1 per family)
The Daniel Plan offers a way to make positive lifestyle changes that affect your overall health in these five areas: Faith, Food, Fitness, Focus, and Friends. The introductory 6-week class is offered each semester an on-going support groups are available for those on program. LEARN MORE »