- About Us
What is Caring Kids?
Caring Kids offers a way for families with children of all ages (toddlers - teens) to work side-by-side, loving God and serving others. All of God's children are welcome to participate!
Next Caring Kids Events
Sunday, June 4
Booths before and after Sunday school, and after 11 am worship
Caring Kids will be selling packets of lemonade for a suggested donation of at least $1.00 to raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to fight childhood cancer. We will prepare for this event during Mission Sunday school on May 28!
Caring Kids 2017 Calendar
- January 21 - Making Valentines for kids in the hospital, military and Stephen Ministry
- February 11 - Making valentines with Marbridge residents
- March 25 - Easter Crafts with Marbridge
- April 9 - Egg Stuffing for EGGStravaganza
- May 28 - Mission Sunday School (during SS hour)
- June 4 - Alex's Lemonade Stands at church
- Summer - PAWS Animal Shelter Collection and Visit (TBS)
- Summer - Fire Station Thank You visit
- August 9 - Backpack Packing
- November - Food Pantry Holiday Bags
- December - Crafts & Caroling at Marbridge
Where We've Been!
November 2016 - Making Holiday Gift Bags in the Food Pantry
August 2016 - Assembling Backpacks for Local School Children
July 2016 - Taking Care of God's Creatures at Paws Animal Shelter in Kyle
June 2016 - Saying Thanks to our Firefighters
June 2016 - Alex's Lemonade Stand
February 2016 - Easter Craft at Marbridge
January 2016 - Making Valentine's Day Cards!
December 2015 - Crafts and Caroling at Marbridge
November 2015 - Packing Holiday Bags for the Food Pantry
October 2015 - Military Care Packages
We put together 4 care packages to send to the military personnel on our prayer list.
August 2015 - Backpack Packing
We packed 16 backpacks full of supplies for local elementary children.
July 2015 - PAWS Animal Shelter
June 2015 - Alex's Lemonade Stand
We raised $294.38 to fight childhood cancer!
March 2015 - Cards for Stephen Ministers
January 2015 - Valentine's for Military and for Children in the Hospital
November 2014 - MUMC Food Pantry
Sorting and Bagging Food for our hungry neighbors!
In July 2014 we visited the Manchaca Volunteer Fire Station. We delivered cards and goodies for the fire fighters and they gave us a tour of their trucks and facility!
In June 2014, Caring Kids raised $271.50 for Alex's Lemonade Stand to help fight childhood cancer!
In April 2014, Caring Kids participated in Keep Austin Beautiful's Clean Sweep by cleaning up the grounds at Baranoff Elementary school.