- About Us
Confirmation is an important milestone in the life of a youth! It refers to the decision a person makes to respond to God's grace with intentional commitment, publicly reaffirming his or her baptismal vows before the congregation. Confirmands learn about the meaning of Christian faith; the history and teachings and The United Methodist Church; and an explanation of the baptismal and membership vows they will be professing.
2018 Confirmation Dates
- Confirmation Orientation: Sunday, January 28 at 5pm
- 1st Session: February 11 at 5 pm
- 2nd Session: February 18 at 5 pm
- Field Trip to Wesley UMC with lunch: March 4
- 3rd Session: March 18 at 5 pm
- 4th Session: April 8 at 5 pm
- 5th Session: April 15 at 5 pm
- 6th Session: April 22 at 5 pm
- 7th Session: April 29 at 5 pm
- Confirmation Sunday: May 20, 2018
Click here to see the full schedule, including reading and memorization assignments.
Click here to see the Confirmation Convenant.