- About Us
Time Trilogy Book Club
Multi-Generational Book Club: Madaleine L-Engle's Time Trilogy
- Will meet monthly on Thursday Evenings, 6:00-7:30 pm in January, February, April (see schedule below)
- All ages are welcome (3rd grade and under must come with a parent)
- Will enjoy fellowship time with themed potluck meals
- Led by Kim Carroll
“A Wrinkle in Time” begins a series of books by Madeleine L’Engle that follow the Murry family’s adventures through time and space to save the people they love and the world! In this book club we will focus on the original trilogy: “A Wrinkle in Time,” “A Wind in the Door,” and “A Swiftly Tilting Planet.” As with all of our book clubs, we will read these stories through the lens of our Christian faith, seeking Biblical parallels and divine truths. The book club is open to children, youth and adults, but children 3rd grade and under must come with an adult, and should participate at their parents’ discretion.
Participants are responsible for purchasing their own books and reading them before we meet each month.
- January 25 A Wrinkle in Time Potato Bar
- February 22 A Wind in the Door Sandwiches, Salad, Wraps
- April 19 A Swiftly Tilting Planet Taco Night
To Be Scheduled in March: Trip to Movie Theater to See "A Wrinkle in Time"
MUMC Youth Room
01/25/2018 - 6:00pm
02/22/2018 - 6:00pm
04/19/2018 - 6:00pm
05/24/2018 - 6:00pm