- About Us
Stay Connected with Youth Ministry
Interim Director of Youth Ministry
Upcoming Events and Announcements
Click on a link below to find out more and/or register.
- See the Confirmation Schedule here.
- Mission Trips Update: Payment due on April 16 (Easter!)
- Easter Sunday Schedule: 6:30 am Youth-led Sunrise Service, 7:40-9:40 Breakfast and Jesus Christ Superstar in the youth room, 9:45-10:45 EGGstravaganza, 11:00 am Worship in the Sanctuary or Life on the Road
- 30 Hour Famine - April 28-29
Our Youth Group for middle and high school students meets every Sunday evening from 3:00 - 5:00 PM. We enjoy a devotional, fellowship, games and lots of fun activities! Through prayer and worship, Bible learning and service, we grow closer to God and to each other. To learn more about Youth Group, please sign up for our Youth newsletter, the "Youth Group Scoop" that is sent out via email every Wednesday. LEARN MORE »
WAKE UP your FAITH!
Join us for AWAKEN, the Sunday Morning Youth ministry:
- 6-7th Grade: Room 3 (west hallway near Sanctuary)
- 8th Grade and Up: Youth Room (upstairs in the Education Wing)
- TRUTH OR DARE - Coming This Summer!
Godspring and Epiphany Symphony meet on Sunday afternoons from 2:00 - 3:00 pm before Youth Group.
Godspring Youth Choir - Glenna Bowman, director
Epiphany Symphony (Youth Praise Band) – Dale Lininger and Jen Romero, directors. LEARN MORE »
As Methodists, we place emphasis on putting our faith and Christian love into action! Youth have several opportunities each year to be the hands and feet of Christ in mission to the world. Both Middle and High School students often site our annual Summer Mission Trips as the highlight of their Youth experience. LEARN MORE »
Confirmation is an important milestone in the life of a youth! It refers to the decision a person makes to respond to God's grace with intentional commitment, publicly reaffirming his or her baptismal vows before the congregation. Confirmands learn about the meaning of Christian faith; the history and teachings and The United Methodist Church; and an explanation of the baptismal and membership vows they will be professing. LEARN MORE »