- About Us
Stay Connected with Youth Ministry
Director of Youth Ministry
Upcoming Events and Announcements
Click on a link below to find out more and/or register.
The MUMC Scholarship Committee announces the 2018 Manchaca United Methodist Church Chris Brown and Don Banker College Scholarships. Application forms will be available in the church office beginning Thursday March 15, 2018.
- Parents of Youth Sunday school Class begins January 21 with a 3-week study: The Bridge. Sign up here!
- Confirmation 2018 Begins with a brief Orientation on Sunday, January 28 at 5:00 pm.
- What Makes a Hero? Lenten Study for Youth
- Deadline to Sign Up for the High School Mission Trip is January 19. Please click here to sign up!
- MidWinter is Feb. 23-25. Click here to sign up.
Our Youth Group for middle and high school students meets every Sunday evening from 3:00 - 5:00 PM. We enjoy a devotional, fellowship, games and lots of fun activities! Through prayer and worship, Bible learning and service, we grow closer to God and to each other. To learn more about Youth Group, please sign up for our Youth newsletter, the "Youth Group Scoop" that is sent out via email every Wednesday. LEARN MORE »
Join us for AWAKEN, the Sunday Morning Youth ministry:
- Middle School: Room 3 (west hallway near Sanctuary)
- High School: Youth Room (upstairs in the Education Wing)
Godspring and Epiphany Symphony meet on Sunday afternoons from 2:00 - 3:00 pm before Youth Group.
Godspring Youth Choir - Glenna Bowman, director
Epiphany Symphony (Youth Praise Band) – Dale Lininger and Jen Romero, directors. LEARN MORE »
As Methodists, we place emphasis on putting our faith and Christian love into action! Youth have several opportunities each year to be the hands and feet of Christ in mission to the world. Both Middle and High School students often site our annual Summer Mission Trips as the highlight of their Youth experience. LEARN MORE »
Confirmation is an important milestone in the life of a youth! It refers to the decision a person makes to respond to God's grace with intentional commitment, publicly reaffirming his or her baptismal vows before the congregation. Confirmands learn about the meaning of Christian faith; the history and teachings and The United Methodist Church; and an explanation of the baptismal and membership vows they will be professing. LEARN MORE »